Rules & Regulations
POSSESSION OR USE OF ANY ILLEGAL DRUGS, ALCOHOL AND SMOKING IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED IN THE ACADEMY CAMPUS OR ANYWHERE ELSE WHERE A STUDENT CAN BE IDENTIFIED AS A SCHOLAR OF SINGHANIA GLOBAL ACADEMY.
- Keeping of medicines and tonics will only be allowed with the prior approval of the doctor and House parent.
- No student is allowed to keep any cash .
- No student is permitted to exchange goods, or lend and borrow money.
- Students must report to the house master concerned at the time of leaving on out pass and on returning to the hostel.
- Students will not indulge in any activity which would potentially threaten their or other’s lives. Bullying and Physical violence of any kind is prohibited. This includes verbal harassment and language of unacceptable nature, Use of such activities may be reason enough for suspension or termination.
- Under no circumstances students shall enter the rooms or sections belonging to the members of the opposite sex.
- Uniforms and shoes should be ready by the previous evening.
- Students are expected to keep their rooms tidy at all times. The bed should be covered by the bed spread from their original location and the residents of the room will be directly and collectively responsible for the furniture and fittings provided in the rooms and also their personal belongings. All things must be stored in locked cupboards provided to every student.
- Random room inspections will be made by house masters and the Academy Authority.
- Boarders should not sleep anywhere else other than their own room and bed.
- All the clothes and belongings of the students must be clearly marked by their names which will also ensure efficient laundry system.
- Unauthorized persons are not permitted inside the hostel. No visitor will be entertained in the bed room of the students. Only parents and authorized guardians may be allowed during the time of admission, term break or at the time of reporting back. However male members of staff and parents are not allowed inside the girls hostel at all times.
- During academy hours boarders will not be permitted to enter the hostel without a permit slip from the Academy Administration.
- Passes should be obtained from the Academy office for boarding student going out of Academy on vacation or leave. The Academy staff and the security members have the right to enquire and check the outpass as and when encountered.
- SGA boarders are expected to adhere to the additional hostel rules as may be given to them from time to time by their house masters and management of the Academy.
- While leaving the ward in the hostel the parents/ guardians must handover a signed kit list of all belongings provided to their ward with their Housemaster.